This is the last installment in the series describing the four tanks I currently have set up. The 4th and final tank is a 5.5g All-Glass fry tank with no substrate.
5.5g All-Glass fry tank. Photo courtesy of the author.
- Telmatochromis sp. “temporalis shell” x 4 fry (these came from a breeding pair of adults in my 75g). There are at least 15 more fry and juveniles from more than one brood remaining in the 75g that I haven’t caught yet.
- Lighting – All-Glass flourescent strip light
- Heater – Ebo-Jager 50 watt
- Filtration – AquaClear 20 with max flow reduction
- Filter Max III by Aquarium technology on filter intake
- White egg crate styrene square on 1/2 tank bottom
- Marina plastic thermometer with suction cup
- Various shells
- Various rock